Recently I found myself bumping into a friend who I hadn’t seen for some time. As we were hugging our hellos, I felt the rise of resentment which made a less than authentic appearance on my face. Thankfully the greeting was short and we quickly parted ways. Self-awareness helped me to recognize the resentment was linked to a feeling of rejection that I was harbouring as she hadn’t been answering my calls and invitations to meet.
- Arunachala Maha Shivaratri Retreat February 12 to 18, 2018
- Arunachala Full Moon Retreat January 28 to February 3, 2018
- Freedom Is A Thought Away.
- How To Find Peace After The Elections: It’s not what you see but how you see it
- CS&A International has announced the appointment of Linda V. Fancy as an associate in its Hong Kong team